Saturday, December 20, 2008

One year

Looking ahead to a year seems like a really long time. Looking back on it, it seems all to short. My year living in Namibia is over, but after seven trips I can't imagine it will be my last. One thing that's always been a motto of mine is "be where you are." Trying to make that a reality in my own life I realize that the very purpose of blogging is to be somewhere else, to share what's on your mind with people who aren't there. So not that I've ever written on this blog with much regularity, but in trying to be more purposeful about living purposefully I won't be updating this blog as often. If you're interested in what's on my mind drop me an email or take me out to lunch! If you're interested in my observations from living in Namibia for a year, check out my African Travel Blog.

No comments: